Started off acting for this Managing Agent on some of their arrears cases alongside another provider.
We soon became their sole provider – due to being able to integrate with their online system, keep our fees to a minimum, get quick results and avoid court hearings.
We then carried out individual lease reviews for each of their managed properties for their property managers onsite to use as a reference document for any issues that arise.
We agreed regular visits to their offices to provide legal updates and hold question and answer sessions
Next we agreed regular visits to their offices to provide legal updates and hold question and answer sessions for their property managers.
Then we arranged for each of their property managers to have direct access any day or time to LMP Directors so that we can full support them from a legal stand point in their day to day work.
In one week we have assisted this single clients property managers with the following queries;
- Car park ticketing and removal of a vehicle
- Review of mem and arts re directors responsibilities
- Lease review re who is responsible for maintenance of some external balconies
- Advice re possible FTT action
- Correct procedure/route for lease variations
- Consultation queries re major works
- Landlords obligations v MA obligations
- Introducing a new insurance provider at more favourable rates
- Overhanging trees